The Montrose Library has reopened. During our ongoing flooring installation there will be limited access to some services. Holds will be available for pick up. Please call 970-249-9656 Option 0 for current information.
RESERVE THE STUDY OR WORK ROOMS
The study rooms in the Montrose Regional Library provide study space for individuals or small groups of up to four persons (or 6 if arranged in advance). They can be reserved for 2 hours at the time.
The intent of the procedure is to make the library’s study rooms available on an equitable basis to as many individuals as possible.
If you would like to reserve one of the rooms:
- Please read the guidelines below
- Reserve a date and time with our booking app
- The Library authorizes use of the rooms and maintains the schedule.
- The rooms may be scheduled three (3) days in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved for two-hour time slots; one individual of a group must sign-in with his or her full name (first and last) at the front desk and is responsible for the room.
- Study rooms are available only during regularly scheduled library hours.
- The study room will be held for fifteen (15) minutes past the scheduled time, late arrivals may be required to forfeit their scheduled time.
- The rooms must be vacated ten (10) minutes before closing time.
- No food or beverages are permitted.
- Individuals using the facilities agree to leave the room and furnishings in the same condition they were found.
- EXCESSIVE NOISE OR DISRUPTIONS OF ANY KIND, CAUSING ANNOYANCE TO OTHER PATRONS, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Study room privileges will be revoked and you may be asked to leave the facility if there are violations of this policy. LIABILITY All individuals will agree to hold the library harmless form any loss, damage, liability, cost and/or expense that may arise during, or caused in any way by, such use of the library facilities.